Saturday, January 4, 2014

1st weekend of hobbying for 2014!

Got in a game with the Necrons:


1,750 pts vs Chaos. I've never been so badly betrayed by my dice. Ever. Soddit, the less said the better. On to more cheerful things...

The Boss of my lovely FLGS has entrusted me with the construction of an Imperial Bunker for public use at said FLGS. I figured that a lot of people are a bit iffy about Stronghold Assault, so having a couple of readily available fortifications to experiment with would persuade more gamers to give them a try and maybe start building fortification networks of their own.


The bunker is really easy to construct. For those of you who are looking to station your heavy weapon teams on the battlements, note that only one side can comfortably fit one. Try to place a heavy weapons team on the other and it won't quite fit, as seen below...


That big fire port on the skull side, however is a nice place to put an autocannon...


And that's it for now. Stay tuned, will post pics when I finish painting it...

No comments:

Post a Comment