Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Multicase, round 2!

Got a couple more cases today. These 2 hold my Blood Angels Double Deathstar, with some space left over for a few more.




What am I gonna fill those gaps with now, eh? Thanks to Rage in 6th ed, I'm thinking Death Company! A word to the wise, though...


The KR Multicase fits the minis nice and snug. So, if you're like me and basically assemble your models without any kind of deviation from what is recommended in the instructions they came with, you're good. Also, you may notice that the trays for infantry are the bare minimum size required to hold a fairly compact mini. Here's a closer look at the Assault Marines...



 You can see in the 2nd row that Tactical Marines or generally anything simple infantry model with both arms clutching a basic weapon will do absolutely fine in these trays.With pistols and swords, however, one has to place the models a little more carefully.


Assault Marines with jump packs are a pretty tight fit. This most certainly means that more interesting jump infantry like my Vanguard Veterans and especially my Sanguinary Guard have no way of fitting inside these trays without a bit of cutting. 

Of course, this means Terminators in these trays are absolutely out of the question, unless one gets a little creative...


Looking at this, I've no idea how in blazes I'm going to get my Grey Knights in one of these cases...

Meanwhile...

Soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment