Monday, June 3, 2013

Out with the old...

 Bye-bye, lovely hammer and shield sergeants...


Hello... you lot. Ugh. 


It's a good thing I acquired another 2 sets of Dark Vengeance Deathwing from Ebay. I really couldn't be bothered to get another box of Deathwing just to put these in my squads...

That having been said, the lack of hammer & shield sergeants isn't that much of a deal. I find that, as long as I've got Deathwing Knights on the board and in a place to cause some pain, they're going to be the ones who take the brunt of the enemy's firepower, and as such, the other Deathwing squads can plod around and do their thing.

I'll bang together another list and hopefully, put stuff down in a batrep and see just how horribly GW has nerfed Deathwing... Until then, happy wargaming. And GW? Please stop f**king up Deathwing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment