Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WIP: Kampfer Ultra

So, following the debacle with the spray (goddammit, Krylon...) Kampfer Amazing is now to be designated Kampfer Ultra. I attempted to paint it in much the same manner as Gouf Mortis, i.e. have a base colour, drybrush a highlight on once, then drybrush a more extreme highlight, then blackline to shade. Here's where we are now:

All the bits getting painted before assembly... 

Where are mah GUNZ???

Looks like he's ready for some police work. It's ok for my purposes, I suppose. Bit messy, so I guess Kampfer Ultra will be my first victim for some experiments in weathering. And there definitely will be an Ultramarine decal or two or three on him when I'm done. Anyway, must move. Lots to do. In the meantime, here's a gratuitous pic of Sengoku Astray and Gouf Mortis settling their differences like gentlemen...




No comments:

Post a Comment